Analysis of Common Damaged Parts of Rolling Bearings
Source:未知Author:hyzc Addtime:2021-10-12 Click:
Rolling bearings are the most important part of operating equipment, and their good condition directly affects the operating rate of the equipment. This article analyzes and summarizes the common failure phenomena of rolling bearings.
There are generally two common failure phenomena of rolling bearings: one is abnormal noise during the operation of the bearing; the other is the temperature of the bearing installation part is too high.
1. Abnormal noise during bearing operation
A certain noise is allowed during normal operation of the rolling bearing. This kind of sound is characterized by smooth operation, briskness, and no stagnation. The sound is harmonious without noise, and a uniform and continuous "booming" sound can be heard, or a lower "booming" sound, and the noise intensity is not large. .
1) The bearing emits a uniform and continuous "sizzling" sound. This kind of sound is produced by the rotation of the rolling elements in the inner and outer rings, and contains irregular metal vibrations that have nothing to do with the speed. The general performance is that the amount of grease in the bearing is insufficient and should be supplemented.
2) The bearing emits a uniform and periodic "Holuo" sound in a continuous "swoosh" sound. This sound is caused by scars, grooves, and rust spots on the rolling elements and raceways of the inner and outer rings. The bearing should be replaced.
3) The bearing makes a discontinuous "stemming" sound, which is caused by the rupture of the cage or the inner and outer rings. The bearing should be replaced.
4) The bearing makes an irregular and uneven "chatter" sound. This sound is caused by impurities such as iron filings and sand particles falling into the bearing. The bearing should be cleaned and the grease should be changed again.
5) The bearing emits continuous and irregular "rustle" sound. This sound is generally due to the loose fit between the inner ring of the bearing and the shaft or the loose fit between the outer ring and the bearing hole.
6) The bearing makes a harsh chirping sound. This sound is caused by dry friction caused by insufficient lubrication or lack of oil in the bearing, or partial contact of the rolling elements is too tight, such as the deflection of the inner and outer ring raceways, and the tight fit of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. The bearing should be replaced.
2. The bearing temperature is too high
When the equipment is running, the part where the bearing is installed is allowed to have a certain temperature change range. When touching the bearing shell with your hand, it is normal that you do not feel hot. On the contrary, it indicates that the temperature of the bearing is too high.
The reasons for the excessively high bearing temperature are: the bearing assembly is too tight; the bearing race is rotating on the shaft or in the shell; the load is too large; the quality of the lubricating oil does not meet the requirements or is deteriorated; the lubricating oil viscosity is too high; the mechanism assembly is too tight (insufficient clearance) ); The bearing temperature is too high due to the rupture of the bearing cage or rolling elements.
For newly installed or re-adjusted rolling bearings, by monitoring the temperature rise within a specified time by temperature measurement, the quality of the bearing installation and adjustment can be judged, especially when the gap is too tight, the temperature rise will occur. If the problem is found, timely adjustment will help to extend the service life of the rolling bearing.