Rolling bearings are one of the widely used parts in modern machines. They rely on rolling contact between main components to support rotating parts (such as rotating gears and shafts). Rolling bearings are also a type of standard parts and should be selected from standard specifications during the design process.
Rolling bearings generally consist of inner rings, outer rings, rolling elements, cages, etc.
There are many ways to classify rolling bearings:
According to different classifications of rolling elements: Ball bearings, roller bearings
Classification according to bearable external load: Radial bearings, thrust bearings, radial thrust bearings. The direction of force needs to be considered when selecting rolling bearings.
Different classifications according to the structural form of bearings:
(1) Deep groove ball bearings
The type code of deep groove ball bearing is 6, which mainly bears radial load and can also bear small axial load at the same time. This kind of bearing is produced in large quantities, has the lowest price and is the most widely used.
(2) Cylindrical roller bearings
The type code of cylindrical roller bearings is N. Its outer ring and inner ring can be separated and cannot bear axial load. The rollers are axially positioned by the ribs of the inner ring (or outer ring). It has a large radial bearing capacity. Such bearings can be used without outer or inner rings.
(3) Angular contact ball bearings. The type code of angular contact ball bearing is 7. It can bear radial load and axial load at the same time, or it can bear axial load alone, and can work normally at higher speeds. Since one bearing can only bear axial force in one direction, such bearings are generally used in pairs. The ability to withstand axial load is related to the contact angle α. The greater the contact angle, the greater the axial load it can bear.
(4) Tapered roller bearings. The type code is 3. It can bear radial load and axial load at the same time, and the outer ring can be separated. Like angular contact ball bearings, tapered rollers are generally used in pairs.
(5) Aligning ball bearings. The type code is 1. The outer ring raceway surface of the self-aligning ball bearing is a spherical surface centered on the bearing midpoint, so it can be self-aligning. This kind of bearing is generally not suitable to bear pure axial load.
ADD：Chuangye Road, Konggang Industrial cluster district, Luoyang city, Henan province, China
Copyright © 2023 All Rights Reserved.XML